DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Classical homeopath also board certified in integrative and holistic medicine. Many years of practice, also all of medicine.
24257177

I went to my General Practioner, as we do not have

Customer Question

I went to my General Practioner, as we do not have specialized doctors where I live. Based on my symptoms, described on June 28th and noted above, she felt that I had acid reflex and prescribed me a GI Cocktail, in case the symptoms happen again. I have
had the same symptoms happen twice during the day, however not at all as bad as the first one. This week I have been feeling very flush in my face, however do not have a fever. I am feeling very tired, my eyes are sore, and I have some tingling again in my
arms and fingers, and fuzziness in my head. Could I possibly have an infection of some kind, or should I be checked for blood flow constriction?? I may taking a trip on Aug. 6th, and need to figure out what may be going on before then. I can book an appointment
with the Alaska Heart Institute for consult, and have to travel to Anchorage to see the specialist.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. Hi I am sorry, your requested Expert has been unable to respond, I will be working with other Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Reflux can cause all these symptoms.
So can a stomach ulcer.
Heart rhythm problems.
Hormonal problems....especially thyroid disease, but also adrenal disease.
You need to see someone who will check for all of this.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.