How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 55454
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have PVC's and Arthymias also. I am taking Flecainide twice

Customer Question

I have PVC's and Arthymias also. I am taking Flecainide twice daily. This has been going on for 8 months. I was told if i want to live with this there are pros and cons. This is the Question I am having more problems now with tightness in the chest,weakness,sweats and feel terrible. It is also causing problems intimately. Please tell me do I need go see my Cardiologist again
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this questionHow old are you?What other options were you given?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you need to see your doctor.ask for a full blood panel and to change medications if possible