Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Here's my issue when I go from the heat to cool list of the…

Customer Question
here's my issue when I...
here's my issue when I go from the heat to cool list of the truck I feel lightheaded and I get crampy if I drive around with the window open exposed to the heat I don't feel as bad I do have a bad thyroid and pituitary stopped working bot***** *****ne question
is when I go from that hot outside even just to the air conditioner in the truck my body has a hard time adjusting
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cardiology
6/18/2015
Cardiologist: Dr. David, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor
This is Dr. David
what do you mean you have a bad thyroid gland.
have you consulted with an endocrinologist
and gotten blood work to check on your thyroid hormone levels?
what is your most recent TSH level?
I apologize I have been diagnosed with a hyperthyroid ID take medication for it
I'm not quite sure how this works I assumed I would check my e-mail and you give me an opinion an educated guess so to speak I asked one of my older friends I'm 50 he says I'm not allowed in this issue the long and short of it is I work in Yuma Arizona it's very hot and there are times it seemed a more comfortable driving with the AC off in the window down rather than getting in and out of my truck at work going from hot to cold I'm guessing the thyroid may have some issue with it or I'm just getting older thank you for your time I will check back in my e-mail later this evening or tomorrow
what do you mean "you are not allowed in this issue"?
your hyperthyroidism can cause excessive thyroid in your body. usually this causes you to be hot all the time.
you need to get your TSH levels checked to see if the medication you are taking is working.
are you methimazole to help decrease your thyroid hormone function?
K thanks for your time my bud told me just drink a lot more water ..................it helps thanks again for your time
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
I think its just age when its warm .......HOT and going into a cool room with thyroid issue compounding it doesn't help
I know
you need to get your thyroid TSH levels check to know the status of your thyroid hormone level
I've used this service twice and both times I got quick feedback I was impressed on that alone I would describe it as being able to talk to a doctor on the phone it was 7 PM in Yuma Arizona and he responded to my e-mailwithin minutes I will use his services again
thanks for that
but you have to leave positive feedback in the ratings area above or below the chat box
do you see the ratings area?
Dr. David, Doctor