How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr .Saeed ahmed Your Own Question
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 4469
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
Dr .Saeed ahmed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 52 years old and have had frozen shoulder for a few

Customer Question

I am 52 years old and have had frozen shoulder for a few weeks now. I have had it once before about 4 years ago. I also have a condition I am not sure what it is.
During the night, if I wake up with a night erection, I get a pain in the ourside of the top part of my left arm between elbow and shoulder at the point the erection goes down. I'm not sure what type of doctor I should see for this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** i have fellowship in field of cardiology and will try to assist you.
Night pain awaking a person from sleep can be angina unless proved otherwise.
You need to see a cardiologist.
Let me know if you have questions, For rate as positive thank you.