Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Cracking in my chest

Customer Question
Cracking in my chest
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cardiology
I have to Crack my chest just like you would to your back becaz it feels all clinched together. I also get really bad chest pains here and there. When I put hard pressure on my chest it feels good.
6/7/2015
Cardiologist: DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Hello
This can be the joints in the ribs.
It can be the joints in the spine you feel in your chest.
In order to tell, you need an exam by a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist.
This is the doctor that can do a structural exam.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.