How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
Category: Cardiology
Satisfied Customers: 64404
Experience:  Classical homeopath also board certified in integrative and holistic medicine. Many years of practice, also all of medicine.
Type Your Cardiology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cracking in my chest

Customer Question

Cracking in my chest
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to Crack my chest just like you would to your back becaz it feels all clinched together. I also get really bad chest pains here and there. When I put hard pressure on my chest it feels good.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
This can be the joints in the ribs.
It can be the joints in the spine you feel in your chest.
In order to tell, you need an exam by a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist.
This is the doctor that can do a structural exam.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.