Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

EKG was ok, but blood pressure is 90/86 with pulse rate of…

Customer Question
EKG was ok, but blood...
EKG was ok, but blood pressure is 90/86 with pulse rate of 125. What could be wrong? I almost fainted at a baseball game about 2 days ago.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cardiology
5/22/2015
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Do you take any meds?
Fetzima 40 mg, Valtrex 10 Mg, allergy drops for mold allergies and up until today, when my blood pressure dropped, Lisinopryl 5 mg
It is probably the medicine
I am also worried about dehydration, thyroid and anemia
Blood work should have been done too
I forgot to mention that blood work was done and the doctor said it looked fine. I feel dehydrated even though I'm drinking at least 100 oz of water each day.
I'm beginning to think it is the allergy drops. I've only been taking them for less than 2 weeks now.
I think it's dehydration too.
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor