Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Have a 2012 Malibu with a 2.4 that I have lost power to the

Have a 2012 Malibu with a 2.4 that I have lost power to the ecu if you have an idea and can send me a schematic of that circuit please

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

I am so sorry your having this issue. I know it can be frustrating so I will try my best to assist you with your concern.

Which circuit lost power to the ECU?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Will check on that one when I get back home. Do you do 2013 Ford Fiesta also for electrical also? If so I will request again for another question
I should be able to assist you with that as well.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
If you can send me a way to close this out to rate you I would be happy to do so

You bet! I am glad I can help. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

You should see the rating system now. Thanks and have a great weekend!