Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have no crank no start on my 2007 Suzuki xl7. And yes. The

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have no crank no start on my 2007 Suzuki xl7
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: Are you fixing your XL-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, the only way I can get it to start is by grounding the ecm
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I replaced the starter
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• I AM ONLINE, normally 11 am - 3 pm then again 8 pm- 3 am central. Expect me to reply in those time frames.
  • PHONE CALLS are offered from and by the website, not me. They do cost more, and they are a different service than the Q/A chat. I will fulfill some calls but not all.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.
  • MY ANSWERS I try my best to answer with complete accuracy/confidence. I will let you know if I do not have enough info or do not feel comfortable with my answer with the given info.

What are you grounding at the ECM?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris