Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have a 2013 town and country. I believe it’s stuck in limp…

I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 town and country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I believe it’s stuck in limp mode. I change the transmission solenoid still nothing change. The code reads saying I need a o2 senors could that be the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

I have the p codes if you want them

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope that it

7/4/2018
john  aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy

can i get the p codes please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
P1128
P0138
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
p0158
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
P0052
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
P1745

describe why you say limp; mode

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The car won’t go past 30 mph

p1745 is excessive line pressure thats usually internally trans failure or pump failure..removal and tear down of the transmission is required

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was hoping that wasn’t it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thx

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

john  aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello