Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Trying to replace the automatic door lock and the automatic…

Trying to replace the...

Trying to replace the automatic door lock and the automatic roll up windows

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes you can roll up the window on the passengers side but it wont roll from the drivers side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2000 Ford F150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Going to try it myself just dont know how to get the panel off the door

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just need to know how to start think I figure rest of it out already have the new parts

6/20/2018
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I'll post the panel removal info below for you. If I can help further just reply back.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician