Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
JVC cd player will not stay on, can only come on if i press
Dan, Automotive Technician
JVC cd player will not stay on, can only come on if i press eject or display, then turns off right away? Just bought it!… read more
My new 52 IN AQUOS SHARP TV TURNED ITS SELF OFF AND
Expert, auto mechanic
My new 52"IN AQUOS SHARP TV TURNED ITS SELF OFF AND WONT COME BACK ON. THE POWER LIGHT IS FLASHING GREEN.… read more
The o/d light comes on , an the rpm'..light light..restart..50 miles
westrope65
westrope65, Associate Degree
the o/d light comes on , an the rpm's go up .to get the light light to go off ,you have to turn the engine of an restart it then after you drive another 50 miles or more it does it agin.… read more
1997 rodeo: ac..a/c switch for a few minutes and then turn back on
janoboy
janoboy, Bachelor's Degree
1997 rodeo ac shuts off after a few minutes. turn off a/c switch for a few minutes and then turn back on. a/c comes on again but only for a few minutes. gauges show correct charge… read more
1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette: wiper come on by there self
Mr_Wrench
Mr_Wrench, GM auto Tech.
i have a 1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette the wiper come on by there self with the switch on off… read more
2001 buick lesabre: system stability lite comes on, after I turn
Alan
Alan, High School or GED
on my 2001 buick lesabre the service the system stability lite comes on, after I turn off the engine and restart the message is gone , but does come on again it does not stay on after I restart the en… read more
Cruise Control..head lights..dash lamps and both tail lights remain on
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
Cruise Control decelerated all by it self, then turn off ignition and head lights and left headlight, dash lamps and both tail lights remain on...Any ideas>>>>>>… read more
Key is stuck in ignition, can turn it but won't come out and
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
key is stuck in ignition, can turn it but won't come out and there is no power at all! Is there an on/off button that will shut the vehicle down? … read more
i get my service engine soon lite to go off?..cond..lite comes
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
how can i get my service engine soon lite to go off? truck in perfect cond. lite comes on every 2000. yr.2002 GMC sonoma V6. 43000 miles in perfect cond.lite comes on for no reason at every 2000 miles… read more
Chrysler: interior..power windows..the van drives and the lights turn
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a chrysler [email protected] limited 03 and all of my interior stuff stopped working except the radio cd player power windows and the van drives and the lights turn on front and back.… read more
RSX: How do I turn off the Engine Lite (for long enough for
Steve
Steve, Ford tech Specializing in electronics
How do I turn off the Engine Lite (for long enough for my Wife to take a driver's test.) Police say all lights must be off. If there is no simple way, is there a fuse I can pull to do the same thing. … read more
We have a CD inserted upside down in my 2012 Impala /CD
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We have a CD inserted upside down in my 2012 Impala /CD player. The unit refuses to EJECT the CD. … read more
98 s-10 and the a/c pump comes on for about 5 sec...shuts..30 secs
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
i have a 98 s-10 and the a/c pump comes on for about 5 sec. and then shuts off. in about 30 secs. it comes on again for 5 more secs. steve… read more
2001 lincoln LS: the winshield wipers comes on all by them self..rains
Daniel, Lead mech
I have a 2001 lincoln LS the winshield wipers comes on all by them self, then when it rains sometimes they dont come on.… read more
2004 Subaru Legacy: a Macintosh audio system (6 CD player)..dashboard
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
I have a Macintosh audio system (6 CD player) in my 2004 Subaru Legacy. The CD''s seem jammed in the system - I''d like to remove the system, open the CD player and take out the CD''s. How can I get t… read more
94 Eagle-Vision w/3.5 engine.../C goes off and defroster comes on.
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
'94 Eagle-Vision w/3.5 engine. A/C goes off and defroster comes on. Fan wil not turn off. It's as if there's a "default" setting. Nothing works on the control panel. Then, after a while, the fan… read more
2003 hyundai elantra: compressor..engine has been rev for about a min
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
2003 hyundai elantra a/c compressor turns on for about a min then turns off and will come back on when engine has been rev for about a min… read more
porsche cayenne s: battery is brand new..it wont start..clunk
BOBBYSS
Help! I have a porsche cayenne s and the battery is brand new. If I turn the key, all the lights and radio will come on but it won't start and just makes a "clunk" sound. In the lower left hand corner… read more