Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
The drivers side floor is soaking wet after it rains
Wes Harrison
Wes Harrison, Owner
I dont know where the water is coming from, but the drivers side floor is soaking wet after it rains.… read more
98 Chevy: the drivers side floor is constatnly wet..seat
Dan, AUTO DIAGNOSTIC TECH
I have a '98 Chevy Silverado, the driver's side floor is constatnly wet. The carpet is soaked with water. I pulled up the carpet back to the seat frame and was unable to locate the sourcee of the wate… read more
1999 saab: 9.5 wagon- the floors of both passenger seats..sloshing
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a 1999 saab 9.5 wagon- the floors of both passenger seats are soaking wet (no incontinent passengers either) and I hear water sloshing around. What is happening? And can I wait and drive the ca… read more
1998 olds: the ac on my carpet on the passenger side floor gets soaked
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
hello i have a 1998 olds trofeo when i turn the ac on my carpet on the passenger side floor gets soaked… read more
2000 cadillac deville: air conditioner..the rear floor..releases
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
2000 cadillac deville .....anytime use the air conditioner. the rear floor get soaked. not the front and the drain tube for condensation releases water. no rain no exterior leaks… read more
floor in my car on the driver and passenger side is soaked with fluid
goodwrench9124
goodwrench9124, Lead Tech/ Shop Leader
The floor in my car on the driver and passenger side is soaked with fluid and I was trying to find out what it could be ? Or what is causing the problem?… read more
2001 olds aurora: rear drivers side floor is wet..drivers seat
Dan, Automotive Technician
I have a 2001 olds aurora 4.0 and just noticed that the rear drivers side floor is wet and under the drivers seat, what is causeing this?… read more
condensation hose..air conditioner..drove the car..started leaking
Kyle N.
Kyle N., Automotive Technician
I have had the air conditioning running in my car and my floor got soaking wet. Thought it was the condensation hose from the air conditioner leaking to the inside of the car. But I just drove the car… read more
2006 Lexus RX330: water leak..s floor pan is always soaking wet
nick
nick, High School or GED
I have a 2006 Lexus RX330 that has a water leak; the carpet on driver''s floor pan is always soaking wet. Any suggestions on where to look for the leak? Any suggestions on how I can find the leak?… read more
Cadillac CTS: my a/c is only blowing to the floor ,no matter
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
my a/c is only blowing to the floor ,no matter what I change it too. even on defrost it does not change.,rear works fine ,blower fine ,heat fine, which part went bad and where is it to replace thank y… read more
Ms. Pearl, and my 2008 CTS CAdillac' floorboard and in the
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
My name is***** and my 2008 CTS CAdillac' floorboard and in the trunk has standing water. the carpets are soaked. My husband took out the carpet to dry it out and he noticed water, so he took out the back sit and that is when he saw the standing water and corrution.When the hose to the sunroof is clogged, where does the water drain? Please and Gracias. … read more
My 2003 Chrysler Town & Country has the AC drain not ...
DoctorD
DoctorD, Retired Auto Shop Owner
My 2003 Chrysler Town & Country has the AC drain not drain resulting in the front passenger fllor being wet. The drain line has been "unplugged" twice in past five months.… read more
leaking rain water on the floor of the drivers side..sunroof..clogged
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
my h-2 is leaking rain water on the floor of the drivers side. i have located the drain hole in the front of the sunroof. i suspect these hole could be clogged. Any suggestions of how to clear them. C… read more
Cadillac CTS: My 2011 CTS just flashed a warning AWD system
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
My 2011 CTS just flashed a warning AWD system is OFF. And it's snowing. Lot's of gravel was put down on my roads day after day for a while. Could this be a reason, and how is the car til I can get it … read more
2002 Porsche Boxster: drivers seat..convertible..nuts..horn honks
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
2002 Porsche Boxster - under drivers seat control box - convertible drain plugged up and got wet under seat. Car going nuts lights flashing - horn honks etc... What is the part of the control box and … read more
Jeep Grand Cherokee: I run my ac..passenger floor..my local..diagrams
Larry
Larry, Technical Editor
on my Jeep Grand Cherokee (1997) when I run my AC the condensation runs into the car on the passenger floor soaking the carpet last year I went to my local Jeep dealer and was charged nearly 500.00 to… read more
2004 cadillac CTS: me the location of the oil drain plug..Automatic
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
Could you please tell me the location of the oil drain plug on a 2004 cadillac CTS w/ 3.6L, Automatic?… read more
Jaguar: the drivers seat after a severe rain storm..sunroof..doors
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Water is collecting on floor behind the drivers seat after a severe rain storm. We have a Jaguar Stype with sunroof. having trouble finding a repair service man that knows anything about the drainage … read more