Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a Mazda 3 2005. I am having trouble with the skid
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Second opinion] Hi. I have a Mazda 3 2005. I am having trouble with the skid plate under the car. It had broken off so the mechanic agreed to replace it. When he did he said some other piece must be m… read more
2 studs..trouble removing the plate that they are attaced to.
Triston
Triston, High School or GED
Trying to replace 2 studs that have been broken. I am having trouble removing the plate that they are attaced to.… read more
1995 Mazda: distributor..am having trouble starting my car
JONATHAN
JONATHAN, JAGUAR/LAND ROVER SHOP FOREMAN
am replacing the distributor in my 1995 Mazda Millineum am having trouble starting my car. What are the steps for replacing the part as I must have done something wrong!… read more
2000 montero sport: transmission replaced..it heats up, it will drag
Doug
Doug, Technician
Good evening, I am having trouble with my 2000 montero sport. I recently had the engine and transmission replaced. Mechanic is now telling me that my car takes off but once it heats up, it will drag r… read more
2005 mazda 3: car starts..i try to push the acceleration pedal the car
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2005 mazda 3 and the problem is.. that the car starts but when i try to push the acceleration pedal the car does not excilerate. Why could this be?… read more
2005 mazda: mx5..the clock...my sunday drive car...had it for 3 years
Geordie
Geordie, Mobile Mechanic
2005 mazda mx5 turbo....18000.00 ks on the clock...my sunday drive car...had it for 3 years....goe's beaut as it is...but i feel it can go some much better… read more
mazda 3: piston will not retract...taken offthe bleeder..tool
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
i have a mazda 3 which i am having trouble changing the rear brake pads. the piston will not retract. i have taken offthe bleeder and tried to push it in with the tool but it wont move.39444.048844988… read more
2002 Cadillac: 58,000 miles..cars..Mechanics love to see me coming
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2002 Cadillac, it had 58,000 miles. I know nothing aboout cars, so, the Mechanics love to see me coming. {I am a woman, maybe that''s why.} At 30 to 40 miles an hour, it feels like I am drivi… read more
2005 Mazda 3: 2.0 liter..smell..start and the check engine light is on
MIKEVIN_BEGGS
MIKEVIN_BEGGS, SERVICE ADVISOR
We have a 2005 Mazda 3, 2.0 liter. The car has recently not started and has the smell of fuel. After so time it will start and the check engine light is on. Then will go off. The dealer stated (2) cod… read more
2004 mazda: 70k miles..any mechanical issues..center console
Daniel, Lead mech
I have a 2004 Mazda RX8 6M w/ just under 70k miles. I love it and have not had any mechanical issues to ever complain about. Recently the information display panel, on the center console, started cycl… read more
Thank you for helping me ; this is the problem I am having
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Hi, thank you for helping me ; this is the problem I am having with the 2005 Mazda 3, 2.3 liter: … read more
2006 Mazda 3: the speedometer and tachometer had erratic movement
Expert, auto mechanic
I have a 2005-2006 Mazda 3 and the speedometer and tachometer had erratic movement with no key in the ignition. Now the car won''t start.… read more
Mazda MPV: trouble with the door lock mechanism..noise like a squeal
MIKEVIN_BEGGS
MIKEVIN_BEGGS, SERVICE ADVISOR
I am having trouble with the door lock mechanism my Mazda MPV 2000. It makes a noise like a squeal when I try to open it. I tried the key and the problem is the same as remote access. When locking it … read more
Mazda 3: Grand Touring hatchback..need a kick-butt A/C.
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I am thinking of buying a Mazda 3 Grand Touring hatchback with AT (years 2007-2010). A former Mazda mechanic told us that the Mazda 3's have colossal A/C problems. If this has been rectified, what yea… read more
1996 Buick Regal: trouble getting the steering wheel lock plate
Mazda Ed
Mazda Ed, Lead Technician
I am having trouble getting the steering wheel lock plate off of my 1996 Buick Regal. I already have the steering wheel off it is just the lock plate. Can you help me?… read more
I have a broken shift cable on a 2005 Mazda 6 6 cylinder 5
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Second opinion] I have a broken shift cable on a 2005 Mazda 6 6 cylinder 5 speed manual transmission and I am being quoted $1600 … read more
2002 buick Century: abs light is on and the trac..awhile..light goes
Rexcars27
Rexcars27, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 2002 buick Century and the anti skid brake system is giving trouble. The abs light is on and the trac off light is on. every once in awhile the light goes off and when you apply the brakes th… read more
mazda 6: drove..my injectors or my fuel system..check engine light
SHAREREPAIR
SHAREREPAIR, Head tech.
my car is is acting like it doesn't wa Hello, I have a question about my mazda 6 2005, I took the car to a mechanic to have work done to determine what was causing the car not to accelerate once quick… read more