Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2002 Mercury Cougar: a shop to change the spark plugs or can I do it
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
Do I have to take my 2002 Mercury Cougar to a shop to change the spark plugs or can I do it at home with an average amount of tools?… read more
2001 lincoln LS: V8 needs spark plugs and one coil changed
Msgtperrin
Msgtperrin, Associate Degree
2001 lincoln LS V8 needs spark plugs and one coil changed. Can I do this? Dealer wants $400.… read more
2006 dts: 100,000 miles..spark plugs and oil..me detailed instructions
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I have a 2006 dts with the y code. I have 100,000 miles on it and want to change the spark plugs and oil, can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to change the plugs and reset the oil sensor… read more
2006 Kia Amanti: V6 /350 where are the spark plugs located..schematic
Dan, Automotive Technician
How do you change the spark plugs in the 2006 Kia Amanti? V6/350 where are the spark plugs located? where can you get a schematic?… read more
How do I change the spark plugs and wires on a 2005 GMC
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Benz master tech
How do I change the spark plugs and wires on a 2005 GMC Yukon Denali? Are the spark plugs easy to access?… read more
2000 Mercury Mountaineer: I need to remove the engine..spark plugs
Arench
Arench, President
i own a 2000 Mercury Mountaineer 8cyc. Do I need to remove the engine to change the spark plugs and wires?… read more
Alero: it needs a tuneup but I just got the spark plugs changed
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 2001 osbmobile alero and it is acting as if it needs a tuneup but I just got the spark plugs changed?… read more
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue: spark plugs and/or spark plug wires..3.5L
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
how do i change the spark plugs and/or spark plug wires on a 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue 3.5L? Where are they located?… read more
2003 gmc truck: 5.3 vortex v 8 engine..000 miles..spark plug wires
Frank
Frank, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
2003 gmc truck 5.3 vortex v 8 engine. 100,000 miles can not get spark plug wires off the plugs.… read more
2002 Galant: im having a problem on how would i change the spark plugs
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
Im having a problem on how would i change the spark plugs on a 2002 Galant GTZ V.6. How do i change the spark plugs because im only able to see three of the spark plugs and i dont know where the other… read more
1999 buick century: spark plugs and wires..disconnect..accelerating
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
Just changed the spark plugs and wires on my 1999 buick century. To do this I needed to disconnect the engine mounts and rotate the engine to reach the back plugs/wires. All of this went fine but now … read more
How to change spark plugs on a 2006 BMW 760I n76 engine?
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
How to change spark plugs on a 2006 BMW 760I n76 engine? … read more
how do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 impala 3.4 ...
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
how do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 impala 3.4 when there is no room to get at the back bank? thank you. Andy Polny… read more
My 2001 CRV I replace spark plug did not re start? Do I need
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
my 2001 CRV I replace spark plug did not re start? Do I need to change the timing bilt? There is no current at the spark plug?… read more
1996 voyager: i need to change the spark plugs but i need to know if i
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I have a 1996 voyager and i need to change the spark plugs but i need to know if i can take the fuel injet cover off to change the back plugs or will I mess something up by taking the cover off?Please… read more
helicoil for a 14mm spark plug, do I need to chase the threads
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
I am installing a helicoil for a 14mm spark plug, do I need to chase the threads with a larger size thread chaser. I tried to srew in the plug with the helicoil, but it does not want to go in please a… read more
How clean do the spark plug wells need to be when changing?
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, master technition
Second opinion] How clean do the spark plug wells need to be when changing? I found some plugs were oily and now that they are out I see gunk at the bottom. This is a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Concerned … read more
Change spark plugs but cannot find the plugs or the distributor...
carguyjosh
carguyjosh, Associate Degree
I want to change spark plugs but cannot find the plugs or the distributor...do you have a picture that I can follow 6cyl Jag XJS 1995… read more