Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

The air conditioner on my 2008 Suzuki Forenza is not

Customer Question
The air conditioner on...

The air conditioner on my 2008 Suzuki Forenza is not ingageing cant find the switches for it, elictrical switches, that can control this. Only the relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes tried to have a garage charge it but it wouldn't charge and they said it was electrical and of course there electrical guy was gone

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible I have been a mechanic for over 30 years but everything seems to be hidden on this car. have checked all fuses and relays and they seem to be funcuting alright. just cant locate the I believe it is the fan switch and another air conditioning switch that can cause this problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am just trying to find there location so I can test them with a multimeter

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Car
6/1/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Would you like me to help you diagnose or just provide diagrams for parts location?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris