Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Jay, Back in February I was asking about why my FBO's

Second opinion] Hi Jay, Back...
Second opinion] Hi Jay, Back in February I was asking about why my FBO's battery was not lasting but a few weeks. I have been through at least 5 sets of batteries since then and i continue to have the issue. I don't know what to do.. I wanted to ask you of perhaps i can be the proximity sensor not disengaging and continue to send signal to the remote? I'm swinging here in the dark can you do some research to help me? Thanks
HEllo, about this question I have gone thorugh a battery month
5/31/2018
eric remington

F​actory fob? Fob probably bad....Does battery go bad if away from vehicle? if so replace

D​o not use fob use key for a time and see if this continues to happen. If it does replace fob

Do you still need help? If not PLEASE RATE MY SERVICE otherwise I DO NOT GET PAID...THANK YOU...IF YOU STILL NEED HELP LET ME KNOW

eric remington