Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I would love to get the torque for main and con--rods

Customer Question
I would love to...

I would love to get the torque for main and con--rods bearing TD27 diesel engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes and the cylinder head torque specification

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
Auto Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 2 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Sorry got to you a little late ,i will send you all the engine torque settings .

Take me just 10 minutes or less..

Rgds Greg

Here are the setting for your TD27:

Need anything else please let me know .

This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Hi .

Was these the torque you needed .

Greg

OK Greg is it possible for me to get a thick gasket for my TD27 I skim the cylinder

Has the head ever been skimmed before ?

How much did they skim this time .

Greg

If never done go for the 3 notches head gasket .the notches are near the corner

of the headgasket .

If you can't get the 3 you can still use a 2 notch .

Greg

Get my last message

Greg