Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

06 lexus lx470 the a/c mag reley is not located in the 2…

06 lexus lx470 the...

06 lexus lx470 the a/c mag reley is not located in the 2 boxes under the hood. Do you know where it is? thx

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Lexus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The a/c light on the navigation scree was blinking

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

hows it going?

Fine, can the junction box be rebuilt with a new ac relay or do I have to replace it
lol forget it you answered that already...any place you reccomending to buy it

eBay

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i found a fuse box the lexus part number is ***** e-bay lists it as 277363. they do not provide a picture of it https://www.ebay.com/itm/282869871484 is this it.

standby

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thx

I cant find any CROSS REFERENCE BUT IT SAYS ITS COMPATIBLE. GO FOR IT. THE PART IS GUARANTEED THRU EBAYS BUYERS PROTECTION PROGRAM

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

you're welcome and Please note that customer satisfaction and getting your issue taken care of is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

thank you very much