Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Greg
Greg
Greg, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Mitsubishi galant: 1989(automatic)the problem sometime i start it run
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
I have a car mitsubishi galant mx of 1989(automatic)the problem sometime i start it run and sometime is not. Can you help me how slove my car problem. &nb sp; thank you.… read more
Car overheating, can this be caused..air conditioner
Bob
Bob, Diagnostic Mechanic
Car overheating, can this be caused by useing the air conditioner or something more serious… read more
rattling noise coming..gas to accelerate and when i have my ac
MikeD'
MikeD', Diagnostic Technician
there is a rattling noise coming from my car you can sometimes hear it while you are stopped at a light but you can really hear it when i press on the gas to accelerate and when i have my ac on.… read more
Jumper cables that can be used on 95% of cars on the road today..Amps
GENE
GENE, service manager/lead technician
I need a standard set of jumper cables that can be used on 95% of cars on the road today. What gauage wire should I choose? How many Amps is necessary for standard jumper cables? Also, what is the dif… read more
I am looking to by a Mercedes A class but the seller says
Andrew
Andrew, Level A Technician
i am looking to by a Mercedes A class but the seller says that this car does not engage in park but you can use the handbrake. will this cause me a problem? … read more
The car goes into park you have to pull out on the cable itself
greg
greg, owner of youngstown mechanics
when the car goes into park you have to pull out on the cable itself to get it out of park why does it do that?… read more
1996 jeep grand cherokee: wont start unless..the starter..wrench
Dan, Auto Technician
My 1996 jeep grand cherokee sometimes won't start unless you get out and tap on the starter with a wrench or something. I went to to get the starter checked, said it was good. What is causing this pro… read more
2003 gmc envoy: rain..it seems like the car is in park or something
SuperDave Auto
SuperDave Auto, Business Owner, Technician
my 2003 gmc envoy will not start in the rain. when i turn the key over it seems like the car is in park or something.… read more
1996 Buick Park Avenue: 15 minutes after it does not start and it
Mauricio
Mauricio, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1996 Buick Park Avenue starts sometimes, not others. Sometimes, can go away for 15 minutes after it does not start and it then starts.… read more
It looks like the shifter cable us broken an the car will
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
It looks like the shifter cable us broken an the car will not shift to park … read more
xj8: parked..battery was low, I charged it with cables to another car
Todd
Todd, ASE Master Certified Technician
My xj8 was parked for two weeks, the battery was low, I charged it with cables to another car, when I tryed to start the xj8 , it would not fire/ run.… read more
Ignition key..automatic..a function cant start car unless in park
Artie R.
Artie R., Master's Degree
name of cable from ignition key to automatic trasmission, cable has a function can't start car unless in park… read more
Cant start..the key and it wont turn the car is in park can you help
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
i cant start my car i put the key in and try to turn the key and it wont turn the car is in park can you help?… read more
1993 Dodge Intrepid: My parking brake cable..engaged..driven..garage
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
My parking brake cable broke with the parking break in the engaged position. How do I release the brake so that it can be driven to the repair garage? It is a 1993 Dodge Intrepid… read more
auto start..my 2006 mini cooper..car to warm up while you stay toasty
Richard, Associate Degree
Which remote auto start would you suggest for my 2006 mini cooper? This is a device that you can use to start the car to warm up while you stay toasty inside.… read more
How can I add Park gear or something similar to the Humvee?
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
How can I add Park gear or something similar to the Humvee? Right now it's neutral and parking brake. Is there a modification that can be done to add Park?… read more
Montero sport: jump start..the cables..left turn signal..stays
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
i let some one use my montero sport to jump start their car. obviously they either reversed the cables or touched something wrong when jump starting. now my left turn signal stays blinking countinouls… read more
isuzu trooper: push brake , start engine and sometimes it will come
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Sometime's my isuzu trooper will not come out of park. i can turn off engine ,push brake , start engine and sometime's it will come out of park.… read more