Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

C 280 Yellow engine diagonistic light comes up while

C 280 Yellow engine...

C 280 Yellow engine diagonistic light comes up while running. thermostat replacement is required. Cost?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Diagonistic light (yellow) on the dash board

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

C280 Mercedes Benz 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C280 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I need to find out the cost of repair with genuine part? by a authorised repairer

4/24/2018
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon i will be helping you out tonight

The part is the housing and the thermostat is all one unit its about $85 and you are looking about 2.2 hours of labor which is about $250 in labor . I hope this help please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

tech0405
tech0405, Technician
Is this a genuine Mercedez Benz Company price of the part?

Yes thats the correct price made by Borg Warner