Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I would like to know if an electic ajustible wind screen be…

I would like to...

I would like to know if an electic ajustible wind screen be fitted to my f3 ltd

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your LTD?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LTD yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just wanted to know if its possible to fit to f 3ltd

4/23/2018
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

You would need to speak with a dealer or an accessory install facility in your area or closest to you to see if they can order in one that will fit your model.This is usually the best option since this model is so new some of the info can be limited on this and usually these are the best places to check with.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks, Pete

Pete, Technician