Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

WAITING FOR RESPONCE FROM YOUR MECHANIC. YOU GOT MY $$$ AT…

Customer Question
WAITING FOR RESPONCE FROM...

WAITING FOR RESPONCE FROM YOUR MECHANIC

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

YOU GOT MY $$$ AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE KEPT MY QUESTION

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

ALL SYS WORK, JUST TOO DIM

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NOTHING i HAEVN'T ALREADY SAID

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Can I get the year, make, model?

What issue are you having?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris