Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My range rover had a new radiator installed, and now it wont…

Customer Question
My range rover had...

My range rover had a new radiator installed, and now it wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Ive not considered that....I was told by one mechanic who looked at it that the issue was in the electrical system, as a new battery was installed last month

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Range Rover?

97

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?

The repair shop i took it to in Houston doesn't seem to want to deal with it, as they are limited in time and dont seem to haven enough time to figure it out so yes, at the moment Im going to attempt to at least solve the issue myself, and if I need a mechanic to install something once i figure out what's wrong with it, I'll go that route.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's about it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington
u out in radiator now wint start
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
Put not out
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
Dam spell checker
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

will not start. does motor crank over?