Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

When running as if it has flat tire and you can feel the…

Customer Question
When running as if...

When running as if it has flat tire and you can feel the vibration coming from back underneathof my Honda 2003 CRV

Mechanic's Assistant: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

None I am about to go the mechanic but I do want to know what is the possible reason why this is happening

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That will be it

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Car
3/30/2018
Auto Mechanic: Gene, Auto Service Technician replied 24 days ago
Gene
Gene, Auto Service Technician

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, you feel the vibration in the drvivers seat or from the rear of the vehicle? Does it increase with vehicle speed ? Can you drive out of the vibration if you go faster? Are the tires in good condition and the same type and size?

Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 22 days ago
eric remington

p​ossible reason could be u joints or driveshaft? if its a four wheel drive...also bad wheel bearing

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician