Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have problem with the air flow in my suzuki liana 2004. It…

Customer Question
I have problem with...

I have problem with the air flow in my suzuki liana 2004. It look like blocked by dirt

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

I do not remember how many years it been used and as i remember never was cleaned I was searching on the internet and it has the place for the filter but no filter there

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Suzuki?

Liana but in the name plate saye4*98/14*0054 I don't know if this is what you ask me for

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, whell we disassemble the buttom part of the gloves draw and both sides of the central plastics

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well I assume that the evaporator is the one blocked but I don't know how to reach there

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car
3/28/2018
Auto Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 3 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Do you have all four blower speeds .

With the cabin pollen filter not being there the evap may be full of dirt restricting air flow which is very common when the pollen filter is missing.

If pollen filter is still fitted its probably full .

I will check this out and explain to you have to remove it .

Greg

If the EVAP box looks like this with the taps on the push in filter then you have a pollen filter fitted (Photo with red rings )as many come from the factory with out pollen filters ,like the other photo attached .

If no filter you will have to remove the b lower motor to clean .

If you have filter just pull on the taps and slide out the pollen filter .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg