Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

It will run but when it warms up it dies can't find out y.

Customer Question
It will run but...

It will run but when it warms up it dies can't find out y

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

96 grand cherokee v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fuel kit fuel fitter distributor cap I've repaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Starts an runs good. No gas hog

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I turned the heater off today it's running now an hasn't died yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car
3/26/2018
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

When it stalls out does it start right back up again?

Let me know,thanks Pete