Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

GM, I have a 2003 Range Rover HSE, I recently replaced my…

Customer Question
GM, I have a...

GM, I have a 2003 Range Rover HSE, I recently replaced my right rear tire. Now the car seem lopsided. My air suspension is not leaving me a warning sign....

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No fluid. I drove it yesterday it rode fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I'm not fixing it myself. I need to replace the other three tires however I replaced the one rear tire because it was leaking air

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/26/2018
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Is one side of the vehicle raised higher then the other side or just that one corner where you replaced the tire like it is the suspension causing this issue?

Is the tire the same size as the rest or does it have allot more tread then the others?

Let me know,thanks Pete