Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

How do I remove #12 bolt to replace it? Everything else is…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove #12 bolt to replace it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Everything else is ready just the bracket there is broke and I can't get the bracket removed.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car
3/22/2018
Auto Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. What is the vehicle information, including engine size? Also, What bolt and bracket are you trying to remove?

Tensioner bracket on water pump is broke. Need to remove so I can replace.

What is the year, make, model, and engine size of the vehicle?

2000 mercury villager estate 3.3

I am not seeing any information on this bracket. I will open this up and allow another expert to assist you.

Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago
eric remington

Hello I have no idea what you are experiencing can u send me a pic and vin number please?