Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

My Aux port is not working. 2008 Lexus ES350. I tried

My Aux port is not working
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2008 Lexus ES350
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. I tried unplugging the port behind the stereo and the plug in the armrest
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: Came with car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

Check fuses #26 and #27 in the fuse box inside the car. I am sending a diagram of the fuse box to help you locate the fuses.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Both of those have good 20 fuses in them. I already checked that and forgot to mention it to the rep.

Ok, sorry for the delay, if they are both good, we need a test light or voltmeter to check the wiring to the sockets themselves. Do you have one of these tools?