Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

It wouldn’t start on a cold morning found out it was the…

Customer Question
It wouldn’t start on...

It wouldn’t start on a cold morning found out it was the timing change it I paid $1700 to have it fix

Mechanic's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I paid $1700 to have a new engine put in its been gone 3 weeks now and the mechanic says that it won’t start at all due to sensor problems he’s been tryin to find a Sazuki dealer close bcuz we don’t have one in town but neither he nor I can fin one or anyone who knows anything about a Sazuki XL7

Mechanic's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I’m ready

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

I don’t know he didn’t say let me give my mechanic a call real quick

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Regal?

It’s not a Regal it’s a 2007 Sazuki XL7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Regal yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my mechanic is.hes replaced the engine and nothing comes on or it won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just whatever it is he needs to do to get it started

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/20/2018
Auto Mechanic: Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech replied 4 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

is it possible for you to call my mechanic? His name is ***** *****(###) ###-####

Sure thing, please request a phone call and I will call him right away.