Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

How can I change my fuel filter with simple answer as

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change my fuel filter with simple answer as possible!

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?

I don't know!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Its a 2008 Spectra 4 Dr.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spectra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just information to do the work myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a background working by myself for many years.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car
3/20/2018
Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK on that vehicle the fuel filter is in the gas tank, here is the directions on how to pull the tank and access the fuel filter

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe4a1l1tjl4019k/monday5.docx?dl=0

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

hello did you get my reply?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

if you scroll up I sent everything you need, do you see that?

It looks to me that all you are trying to do is to pad your bank account before giving me help. All I have received so far is to say something about a free trial and from there you say very little about $26.00!!! I have put a STOP with my bank for no payment to your Company because NOTHING was given to ME from the Way I was treated for nothing more than some BS!!!