Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

MY SENSOR IS LIT. BAS ESP SENSOR IS LIT. 2001 MS 450. No, I…

Customer Question
MY SENSOR IS LIT ...

MY SENSOR IS LIT

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

BAS ESP SENSOR IS LIT

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2001 MS 450

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No , I like what makes this sensor go on ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want this sensor to go off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 4 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved