Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have a 2007 Caravan 3.8- I suspect I security system has…

Customer Question
second opinion] I have a...
second opinion] I have a 2007 Caravan 3.8- I suspect I security system has shut me down. the van will not turnover at all. The security light is red and solid, the airbag light comes on. I was stranded friday for 5 hour when it all of the sudden started. Well its stranded again. I've checked the starter relay, actually swapped it with others in the box.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Car
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Security module or the fob key?
3/20/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Do you have a scan tool to see which codes are stored?

Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 29 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician