Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I am using a trifle charger to charge the batteries. The…

Customer Question
I am using a...

I am using a trifle charger to charge the batteries. The right side battery charges ok. The eft side battery gives me check battery light all the time. The battery is less than year old.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator?

No I have not. Is that what you recommend?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2000 Bentley. Arnage Red label

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Arnage yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not done anything yet. I may have to try to work on it myself. I am having trouble finding a mechanic I

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That battery is for accessories. I am starting to hhhhhhae. Problems with my accessories.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 3 days by:
3/22/2018
Auto Mechanic: Don, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Don
Don, ASE Certified Technician

Hi there my name is don

i will try to help you on this

are you charging each battery separately ?

have you load tested the battery in question ?

have you checked the electrolyte level in the cells ?

lets start there please note during the question period you will not be charged anything until i ask for you to rate my service

i will wait your response

Don