Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I don't know where to add transmission fluid to my 2009

Customer Question
I don't know where...

I don't know where to add transmission fluid to my 2009 scion XD

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the last time your transmission fluid was checked? Changed?

About a year ago. But the dip stick shows it's very low

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your xD yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not fixing it. I want to add transmission fluid. But i cannot locate my owners manual and don't know where to put the transmission fluid into the car

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/18/2018
Auto Mechanic: Clifton B., Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician

h​i my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

did you pull the dip stick and check the level with the car running ?

its low

ok you can add fluid from the dip stick tube where you check it

please rate the service if you have no more question as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Auto Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Still need help? Thanks.