Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Engine fails to start. I replaced the battery. 2011 chrys…

Customer Question
Engine fails to start ...

Engine fails to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

I replaced the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2011 chrys 200 v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, installed a new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I keep clicking it, then it will finally start.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/17/2018
Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

if it takes numerous key turn and it clicks each time then finally starts, replace the starter.

are you there?