Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

The nearest Volvo dealer is 160 miles away. Best $15 bucks I have spent in a long time!

Paul MCorpus Christi, TX

Ted G.

Ted G.

20 years auto repair experience, ASE Master Tech, Mechanical Failure consultant, Expert Witness

George H.

George H.

ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist

GM Tech (Cam)

GM Tech (Cam)

Auto Service Tech

GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Amedee

Amedee

Former ASE Master Tech

ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

Master Mechanic

ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager

12 years Ford Lincoln/Mercury Jaguar dealership as a technician and shop foreman reparing all makes