Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Radio clock works can insert cd and it displays running but…

Customer Question
Radio clock works can...

Radio clock works can insert cd and it displays running but all front controls are inop no power on do eject of cd no set clock

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Conststent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 Suzuki Xl7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XL-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Recently had plugs changed

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car
3/14/2018
Auto Mechanic: Daniel, Manager replied 5 months ago
Daniel, Manager

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that all experts are paid based off of ratings alone and I prefer five stars so please let me know what I can do to achieve that from you today.

Based on the information that you've given and what I have read so far, I am recommending that we continue this conversation via phone call assistance so that I can help you more efficiently. Please accept the phone call proposal so that we can continue or we can continue through this message board but it may take longer depending on the difficulty level of your problem.
Once you have accepted the proposal and I will post my phone number and at that point you will text me at least 30 minutes prior to when you are ready to talk. At that point I will call you or set up a time to do so as soon as possible.

Not at this time

Okay, have you checked all fuses?

Are you there? How would you like to continue?