Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2008 Land Rover P0193 Fuel Ran Pressure code ... Engine

2008 Land Rover P0193...

2008 Land Rover P0193 Fuel Ran Pressure code ... Engine Light came on today

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

P0193

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Land Rover?

LR2 HSE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LR2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have only pulled the code with neighbors code reader

77,756 miles on vehicle
I went back out and restarted car ... engine light did not come on
3/14/2018
Richard, ASE Certified Technician

Hello

That code is for the fuel rail pressure reading high. Without a Rover factory tool and a fuel gauge we can't be sure but it is usually a bad fuel pressure sensor. It is located at the end of the fuel rail. If you do not feel comfortable replacing it yourself a dealer or qualified shop can do this for you and the labor should be minimal.

Thank You

You are very welcome. Let me know if you need anything else.

Please rate one of my responses so I can receive credit. Thanks.

Richard, ASE Certified Technician