Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2008 rondo trans is making click orticking sounds. Have no…

Customer Question
2008 rondo trans is...

2008 rondo trans is making click orticking sounds

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Have no idea .sold said car and it was serviced about less than 10,000miles ago.guy said the fluid was really burnt.said he had it changed after that discovery .long story.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rondo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. he is a so called educated machanic. Trade school. Bates tech. colledge. Once said he knew trans stuff..

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Does this cost me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/13/2018
Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, yes this costs, we don't work for free