Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

In my 05 Bentley GT I just had an warning indicator light in…

In my 05 Bentley GT...
In my 05 Bentley GT I just had an warning indicator light in which I don’t know what it means...it’s an amber triangle with a half circle arrow around it...thanks in advance
3/12/2018
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

is the car a Bentley gt or vw phaeton?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bentley GT
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
They didn’t have an option for Bentley

and you just want to know what this light means?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
well the battery was dead because I barely drove it...so I charged it with a tender and this light is now on in the dash...

this is the traction control system warning light - this means the traction control system is offline.

If you need more help please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please consider rating me as 5 STAR!! It is much appreciated. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question after you rate if needed - rating will not close out your question. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer, thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a button to turn it off?
No, it means the system is faulted and will need to be scanned to see what component is triggering he warning. Please do not forget to select a positive rating
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert
Steve
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert