Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Why is my Ferrari 360 revving up on its own when I start it…

Customer Question
Why is my Ferrari 360...
Why is my Ferrari 360 revving up on its own when I start it up?
Also smell clutch burning after it starts and revs
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago
eric remington

Y​OU MAY HAVE A VACCUM LEAK HOSE BROKEN DISCONNECTED OR AN ELECTRONIC PROBLEM START BY MAKING A VISUAL INSPECTION TO SEE IF YOU CAN SEE ANY THING LOOSE BROKEN OR DISCONNECTED. IF ALL ELSE APPEARS OK AN SCANNER WILL NEED TO BE CONNECTED TO ONOBARD COMPUTER WHAT YEAR IS YOUR VEHICLE?

Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

Hello how is it going?

Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

do you still require assistance if not please rate me as that is how I am compensated for my time thank you

Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 5 months ago

hello