Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I am a member of Electric Networked Vehicle Institute

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of Electric Networked Vehicle Institute (ENVI-us.org). We are building an electric research and development vehicle. We have procured a FISKER KARMA drivetrain but need to obtain the workshop service manuals and schematic diagrams to continue with the build. Any assistance is appreciated. Sincerely, ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Fisker Karma. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

We need all documentation required to incorporate the motors, differential and inverters to make the drivetrain functional. Thank you!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Car
Answered in 6 days by:
3/15/2018
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, since no one has posted any info here on where or how this can be obtained you may need to obtain this from a local dealer or repair facility in your area.They may or may not charge for this manual and schematics.But this may be the only choice/option other than contacting the manufacturer for this info.In fact, if you let the manufacturer know what institute you work for or what your doing they may provide this info free of charge.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician