Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2009 ford focus. I have transmission problems on this

vehicle with codes. P0733, p0734...
2009 ford focus. I have transmission problems on this vehicle with codes. P0733, p0734, p0760, p0761, p0763, p0772, p0978,and p0984. No shifting symptoms
3/8/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

you need to replace the main control and wiring harness or you are going to be stuck on the side of the road very soon

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

you're welcome and please have this taken care of asap.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

were you able to get it taken care of?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow-up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic
David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic