Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My opel combo 1.7 2007 clutch it give out burning smell than…

Customer Question
Hi my opel combo...

Hi my opel combo 1.7 2007 clutch it give out burning smell than suddenly cant engage gear anymore

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

Shifting no issue

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Opel?

1.7 manual Opel combo 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to yet to try anyt i am doing research now\

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Auto Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Sounds like you have had a clutch failure.

Cannot drive now?

You will need it towed to a workshop willing to do a clutch job.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Gary