Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

While I stop running the car for several days because of the…

Customer Question
While I stop running...

While I stop running the car for several days because of the suspension was deactived, the battery went dead because of weather. Changed the battery. Now the car won't start. Lock the car and the alarm goes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

The battery wasn't able to be recharge so I purchase a new battery and replaced the old. Yes I know to change a battery.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2004 land rover ranger rover she L322

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change battery, removed fuses from the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
3/7/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Hello I am Chris

This concern is a not my strongest area of expertise, but I am willing to try if help is still needed.

I still need the help

Are you able to start the car?

Does the vehicle have an aftermarket alarm?