Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I lost my Fiat car keys and I have to have it towed to

Customer Question
I lost my Fiat...

I lost my Fiat car keys and I have to have it towed to Berkeley Ca so they can give me a new car key. I live in San Francisco so I have to have it towed to Berkeley. I lost the materials that came with the car when I bouht it new so I need the telephone number that can tow my car to Berkeley. I bought the Fiat a year and a half ago few days before they closed the Ssn Francisco office with out telling me. Now I have to bring it or have it towed to Berkeley Fiat for service. Iwould not have bought it ithey had told me they were closing the San Francisco dealership.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

No, I do not have a back up key.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Fiat?

500 pop. The one with a top that I can roll forward like a convertible.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Convertible?

I bought it new about a year and a half ago new.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to have it owed to the dealership in Berkeley Ca. which is the nearest dealership to me so they can give me a new car key.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing else I just need the telepnoe number that can tow my car.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
2/18/2018
Auto Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Are you looking for the FIAT roadside assistance number? Or do you have AAA?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!