Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2006 Lincoln zephyr 3.0. Would like to know if there is

instructions to remove REAR valve...
2006 Lincoln zephyr 3.0. Would like to know if there is instructions to remove REAR valve cover to change gasket?
2/13/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

here are both

is that sufficient?

It is Thank you!
I am unsure why but I am not able to rate you?

here you go. thank you

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving 3 stars or more rating for me will allow us to continue this dialogue until you are completely satisfied.and your vehicle is fixed. you may ask as many questions as you'd like at no extra charges. thank you have a great day

hows it going