Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2012 escape. my climate control doesn't have any
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
i have a 2012 escape. my climate control doesn't have any power until the car has been running for a while. The external temp wont display, and the controls are dead. the colder its outside the longer… read more
2001 bmw 530i: cars power..heater fan..climate control...any
cardoctor69
cardoctor69, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i have a 2001 bmw 530i sometimes while im driving and even when the cars power is off the inside heater fan surges.the climate control can even be off and it starts blowing like it on high and then st… read more
The car door is disabled by some external signal..parked
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
My remote control for the car door is disabled by some external signal? any other car when parked in my entrance has the same problem.39358.4372558681… read more
Volvo V70: the climate control..blowing cold..AC..warm air
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
Hi I have a Volvo V70 New shape registered in 2000. There is a problem with the climate control, After the car has been running for a few minuites it will still be blowing cold. Sometimes it will turn… read more
My climate control and radio do not display any lights, and
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
My climate control and radio do not display any lights, and I cannot change modes. The climate control defaults to 72 degrees and the radio has no display. The radio works, but only through the steeri… read more
I have a 2003 Mini Cooper S have no power at climate
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
I have a 2003 Mini Cooper S have no power at climate controls. Thought it was the climate control module itself but no i took it out and the cables to it have no poWer… read more
I have a 2001 Montero sport that has been sitting for a
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
I have a 2001 Montero sport that has been sitting for a couple of years. I got it started but it doesn't have any power to move it … read more
2000 Olds Bravada: climate control..defrost to heat, but i..heater box
Dan, Auto Technician
I have a 2000 Olds Bravada with climate control. the climate controls have been replaced because i could not switch from defrost to heat, but i still have no heat. the heater box is hot so i know the … read more
2001 Subaru Outback: with automatic climate control..ac..fog
ASEtech
ASEtech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2001 Subaru Outback LL Bean Edition wagon with automatic climate control. While running the AC to cool the car, or to defog the windows, the compressor shuts off for no apparent reason causin… read more
1995 BMW: 000 miles..stopped running..Code reader..crankshaft sensor
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
1995 BMW 350i - I recently purchased this car and it has over 200,000 miles on it. Has been running fine until yesterday...suddenly just stopped running. Code reader tells me the problem is the cranks… read more
1995 buick: elec climate control i..blows..switches..passenger side
ASEtech
i have a 1995 buick park ave with elec climate control i am not getting any power to the controls and the blower motor blows all the time it also switches from hot to cold all the time the blower moto… read more
94 GMC: C1500..Engine turns..doesnt start..its getting compression
Bill
Bill, High School or GED
My '94 GMC C1500 has been running just fine - until today. Engine turns over great, but doesn't start. It's getting air, and I assume it's getting compression. I was thinking of getting a can of start… read more
It starts fine if its cold, but if it gets driven..alternator..cables
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
My car has issues starting after it has been run for a while. It starts fine if it's cold, but if it gets driven long enough to warm up it will only click when the key is turned in the ignition. I've … read more
93 buick: with climate control..little lites show the fan
eric
eric, John deere tech.
I have a 93 buick with climate control. the little lites show the fan as running but there is not power to the fan. Fan is new.… read more
1994 Cirrus: running great..great until..reved..into reverse fine
Ati
Ati, Engineer
i have a 1994 Cirrus the car has been running great until yesterday. I was at the light when I went to go the car justb reved. but I can go into reverse fine. Is there a shift sensor or maybe somethin… read more
2001 hyundai accent: stop light..check engine light..car started
acramstr
acramstr, Shop foreman
I have a 2001 hyundai accent with a 1.6 engine. It's a great little car and has been running perfect but while I was at the stop light the other day the check engine light started to flash and the car… read more
It has a half of a tank and its been cutting off while driving....What
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My car has been putting like its running out of gas but it has a half of a tank and its been cutting off while driving....What could this be?… read more
97 Olds: Aceiva SL 2.4L Car runs great till I..doesnt start..untill
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
97 Olds. Aceiva SL 2.4L Car runs great till I drive it for a while than shut it off. It doesn't start again untill it gets cold. I've change TPS, IMC, coil housing, both coils, new plugs and boots. Ca… read more