Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My truck is in line so why is my steering wheel not in line…

My truck is in line...
My truck is in line so why is my steering wheel not in line it sets cock to the left so if i adjust my tie rodes will it run side ways
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2018
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon have you had a alignment done yet ?

it's still cocked to the left

Ok well its not right they should of fixed that when they adjusted the Win toe setting in the alignment procedure its the last procedure of the alignment process , if this is still not right you will need to have the alignment done again and done correctly . i hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

Please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

tech0405
tech0405, Technician